4/12/2018

Games

Hello there!
Beep!
Go to Robo Hospital again?!
Beep beep!
You want to see Little Jimmy?
Ok then, let's go.
Beel beel!
Hello and this is my pal Moby.
Beep beep!
Little Jimmy give me the medicine.
Beel Beel!
Beep beep!
You want to buy a game?
We have it already.!
Thank you Little Jimmy!
Beel beel!
Beep beep!
You want a card game?
Any way, my favorite game is Nintendo Switch.
It is a ____ game.
I will say some types of games.
We have video games, card games, board game and more and more.
First, a video game has a electronic thing.
Someone programmed it.
Next, a card game is not electronic.
It is made of thick paper.
A board game also has a thick paper.
I love all games.
What's your favorite game?
Any way,

Thank you and Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...