9/19/2018

About countries

Beep Beep!
Oh!
Hello!
Leo and Robo, today, a letter came.

---------------------------------------

To Leo and Robo

I have a test to do.
Could you help me?

1) What is the biggest country?
2) What is the biggest ocean?
3) What is the japan common food with rice and fish?

I must do it.
From Broho
--------------------------------------

Oh!
That's all about the world.
Don't look the answers until you finished.
Beep!
Yeah, the 1).
The hint is the biggest country is in the north.
3) The hint is su_s_.
2) The hint is it is not a country.
It is an ocean.

Do you get it?
Answers(Don't see until you are finished)

1) Russia
2) Pacific Ocean
3 ) Sushi

That's that!
Bye!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...