Hello!
Today I went to a tough ride of 68 km.
It
First, I went to the long ride with terrible mountains.
I saw many crabs.
Then, we went to the Angel road.
Angel road is a road.
It shows the road only the wave tides are low.
Then, we went a short ride with medium mountains.
Well, then we ate lunch.
It was yummy.
We went to Angel road again!!
The second time, the wave tides was high!!
Then, we went to a short ride with small mountains.
And we goaled.
9/18/2018
Shodoshima day 2
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Super Leo 4!
Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal! Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...
-
Hello! This is the question today. Write a Composer class that has three instance variables: name dob country Add an additional class vari...
-
Hello! Today's question is this! Create a function that takes a word and extends all vowels by a number num . Write a function that ...
-
Please look at this videos. This is the special PPAP. It is a famous man in the world. His name is Kosaka. He has a mustache and ...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿