9/07/2018

Leo and Robo(Loch Ness Monster)

Hello everyone!
My name is Leo.
And this is my robot, Robo.
Today, I want to talk about a legendary monster.
Every one in the world says there is a legendary monster that lives in the Loch Ness lake.
Beep Beep!
Yeah, robo, that monster lives in the north of Scotland. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
And that monster's name is Loch Ness Monster, or Nessie for short.
Beep Beep!
Yeah, we went to Scotland and took 1 picture of Nessie!
Look!


Scientists are searching it the Nessie is real.
"A research team, from the professor Neil Gemmell will use a special technique called the eDNA."
If they found a Nessie skin or something, they will use the eDNA.
There are more and more about the eDNA.
Beep Beep!
Bye!!!!!
Beep Beep!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...