8/21/2019

Kyushu Day 4

Hello!
Trip time!
I love trips!
Today, we went to the ferry and went to Shimabara castle.
In Shimabara castle,  there was written what happened old days.
It is like History.
I saw katana and more!!
I ate Shimabara’s famous food, “Kanzarashi”!!!
In the “Buke house”,  there was many dolls.
And the room was wide and big!!!
After that, we went to “Jigoku Meguri”.
Jigoku means to hell.
It was hot.
The water was very hot so many  steam came out from the water.
The hot spring egg was good.
It was yummy and hot.🔥
I wanted to go to hotel but we stayed in the car.
We went to eat Nagasaki Champon.
It is very good.
We went back to the. car and go to dolphin watching.
The dolphins were cute!🐬
I saw a family hunting fish.
Because we went to the dolphin watching, we can’t go in the ferry, so we went Ibusuki by car.
I slept in the car.
That is all for today.
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...