8/30/2019

What I did in USJ

Hello!
Today, I went to USJ.
It stands for Universal Studios Japan.
I went there with my aunt, uncle, Mom an Dad.
My aunt and uncle is tripping to Japan.
When we go to USJ, we went to the Harry Potter.
The castle of Hogwarts was big.
I went to ride with the roller coaster.
The roller coaster was very scary, I  met in many characters.
We did spells.
After that, we watched the show Sing on tour.
There were many musics from jazz, rock, and more!
We also visited Jaws, Jurassic Park, and a funny monster show!
We went more.
But if we were playing, the time is running out.
We went to the train and come back home.
It was a very great day.
See ya!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...