1/21/2020

Pokémon Sword and Shield

Hello!
Today, I will show you a new game for 2020!
It is called ‘Pokémon Sword’ and ‘Pokémon Shield’.

Pokémon Sword

Do you see the wolf with the sword and shield?
They are the strongest Pokémon.
You know, I like the sword Pokémon.

Sword Pokémon’s name = Attacceus(Zacian)
Shield Pokémon’s name = Protecceus(Zamazenta)

Cool name!
Why I love Attacceus?
Easy!
Because Attacceus is very cooler than Protecceus.
You should choose one Pokémon from three Pokémons.
Fire Pokémon = Scorbunny
Water Pokémon =  Sobble
Grass Pokémon = Grookey

You should train you Pokemon to evolute them.
Go to gyms, and battle it!
We can use the Dynamax Pokémon this time.
It uses the Pokemon very big.
We can also make a curry and rice at the camping area.
Have fun!



Bye!!!




Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...