1/07/2020

Hikone Castle

Hello!
Yesterday I went to Hikone Castle.
I went to the Castle by myself.
I went by train and get the the Castle.
But the Castle was small but when I get inside of the Castle, it felt the castle is big!
But we need to take of my shoes and out he shoes in the shoes bag.

That cat is Hikonyan.
It think it is a boy.
He is the mascot of Hikone.
Hikonyan is cute.
He has a bell just like Doraemon, he was built from a welcoming cat.
Back to the castle, there is steep stairs so be careful.
You should use the train and go to Hikone Station and walk to Hikone Castle.
I ate a milk France bread at Seven Eleven at Hikone Station.
And I go home.

Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...