1/16/2020

Mario Maker 2 is awesome!

Hello!
Today, I will show you some games at Nintendo Switch.

 Mario Maker 2 Major Update



There was a major update.
Mario Maker 2 gets to Ver. 2.0.0!
There is many parts.
There is a Master Sword, if Mario gets that, he becomes Link!
This is a list of the updates


  • Master Sword (Becomes Link and it can throw bombs, attack with the sword, etc.)(Available at Super Mario Bros.)
  • Spike (A monster that throws rolling spikes from its mouth)(Available at every game mode(
  • Pokey(A tower monster that its body is a spike and its moving)(Available at every game mode)
  • P Block (The you press the P Switch, this block appears and disappears when the P Time is over.)(Available at every game mode)
  • Frozen Coin(A coin in the ice. Use fire to dissolve.)(Available at every mode except 3D world)
  • Dash Block(When Mario stands on it, the Dash Block lets you dash)(Available at 3D world)

This are the blocks and items and monsters for the update.
When these parts came in the update, I was useful.
I can use many things when I make the stage.
Using the Master Sword, I made a Stage about using Link's weapons.
But I want one more Major Update.
I want to play freedom.

Here is a video about the Major Update!

https://youtu.be/x66vguSN8Rk


So, Bye!!





















Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...