8/17/2020

Day 2 〜In Nagano〜



Hello!

 Today,(August 14) I went to Nagano, right?

 And said a dangerous thing slither..( *`ω´) 

 And that will be... Sun Burn!

 It was very hot!!!!

 I can die.......

 I went to a big trip from Azumino to Hakuba.

 With a bicycle!(Road bike)

 It was really hot, my skin burn! !(◎_◎;)

 But it was very long.

 There was like 140 km...(´・_・`)

 And, I also ate some soba in lunch.

 It was delicious!

Some people say, 「頑張ってるねー」and 「かっこいいなー」and extra...

  I passed 2 lakes, and went 1 big hill!

  1st lake is Aoki lake, 2nd lake is Kizaki lake.

  But I did it!




  

When I made it, I was really fun! (≧∇≦)

But the sun burn hurts.....


And, I also get into the public bath and slept in the car.

And then, I saw the stars in Nagano...

There were +100 stars!

I saw the Summer Big Traiangle!

WOW!!! It was very beatiful.


And, 1 more news for Japanese!

日本人のためのニュース

ゆっくりレオっちch. は新しいスプラ実況あげました!

よかったらみてください!




So, bye!!!!

さようなら!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...