8/17/2020

Day 4 〜To Osaka〜

 Hi!!

This would be the last day of the trip to Nagano!

Today, there will be no rides of bicycle!

But very hot, though....☀️

Today,(August 16) I went to a Wasabi farm!

A wasabi farm?👨🏻‍🌾

Yeah! A wasabi farm!

The wasabi farm is a farm that grows wasabi!

The farmers make wasabi like this.


______________________________ ←The black cover




 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ←Wasabi

 |#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#| ←| = Very fresh water # = Soil

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 |#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#| 

 

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 |#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#| 

                          👨🏻‍🌾 ← Farmer

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 |#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#|#| 

 

 

 All was made by wasabi.

 Softcream, Hanburger, soba noodles, all made by wasabi!

 But it is not like really spicy....

 In the breakfast, I ate the CROQUETTE OF WASABI!!!!

 But it was very good as like the normal croquette.

It was very good that I can eat 100 of them.(It makes my tummy explode)For lunch, I ate Wasabi soba, also can eat 100 of them..(I was full when I ate one)

 There is a history in the Wasabi farm.....

 There is the king called Hachimen King.

 If you want to search, Google, Bing should be the one.

 Type in "八面大王".

 The history of Hachimen King should be the result.

 

 Then, right after lunch, we went to a fruit picking.

 We picked peaches, peaches is for summer.🍑

 We picked many types of peaches.

 Every peach was very delicious, but the white peach was the best.

 OH〜White peach! You were the delicious peach ever!!!!

 And that was the feeling of the delicious white peach.

 I could eat many of them, but when I ate, my tummy was full!

 But I ate peaches as many as possible.

 

 Then, I went to a place called Enakyo and saw the Oi-dam.

 Enakyo is a Dam lake in Gifu.

 The dam was big!

 It stopped the water.

 Then, I did bug picking.


0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...