8/17/2020

Day 3 〜Suwa lake〜

 Hello!

Today,(August 15) I went to Suwa lake!!!

First, My father and mother drank coffee.

And saw the big other hills from a big hill's top!

And, saw the sea of clouds!!!

And, I went to Suwa.

Suwa lake is 16 km.

So, there was only a little sun burn! (My sun burn hurts...)

I, Leo618 was very hot that I can die!

BUT!!!!

The lunch made me feel better!!! ( ・∇・)

And, I also went to Suwa Taisha. (A big shrine)

And I rode slowly and then get into foot spa.

It rested my foot but my sun burn hurted!!!!

Yeah! It was really great!


And went to a Winery!

The winery was large, but I don't know a bit of some wine, so it made me boring......( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


I went to Matsumoto castle.

It was very black.

It was like a coal!!

Maybe it was made by coals.....🧐


Then, I ate the really delicious ramen noodle!

Oh, and I did not get into the public bath and slept in the tent.

In the tent, I played Nintendo Switch and played with fireworks!

VERY FUN!!!!!!!! It was just very fun!

It was a fun 1 day!


So, Bye!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...