6/03/2016

I will describe about Hirakata Park.

Hello how do you feel guys?
I will describe Hirakata Park.
If you don’t know you can look at this picture.
Here it is.
I went to the Dowsing Mountain.
I went to the Hirakata Park by bike.
I went from Osaka to Hirakata.
I went there with my mommy & daddy.
I went to that mountain with my father.
When I went there, I saw hints.
Can you see the hole right there? Inside there I saw many treasures but you must find one of the right one.
I went to the ninja house but there were no ninjas.
There were many wondering things.
I tell you one, rotating bridge.
I saw many different kinds of places we went.
I tell you one, Athletitic.
I want to go & play again.
I will tell you like these.
Good - bye guys!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...