Hello, I’m Leo Higuchi.
I am 5 years old but tomorrow I’m 6 years old.
Tomorrow it will be my birthday!!!!
I’m in Kinder class.
My favourite Desert is cake.
My favourite food is Yakisoba.
My favourite drink is Aquarius.
My favourite toy is water gun.
My favourite transportation is helicopter.
My favourite colours are red & blue.
My favourite shapes are circle & square.
My favourite TV show is Monster Watch.
Good - Bye every body & have a nice weekend!!!!
6/17/2016
Super Leo 4!
Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal! Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...
-
Hello! Today's question is this! Create a function that takes a word and extends all vowels by a number num . Write a function that ...
-
Hello! This is the question today. Write a Composer class that has three instance variables: name dob country Add an additional class vari...
-
Please look at this videos. This is the special PPAP. It is a famous man in the world. His name is Kosaka. He has a mustache and ...