6/19/2016

I will describe Kids Plaza.






I will describe Kids Plaza.

So, First I’m gonna describe Science.
Here we go!!!
There were many Science things in 5th floor.
I know many, the bubbles, the water, the body, instruments, the earth & the magnets.
Wow! thats a lot.

So, next I’m gonna describe the city in Kids Plaza.
Here we go!!!
I pretended to be a doctor, mailman, construction worker & a police officer.
Wow!!! that a lot!
I know many buildings too, supremarket, post office, hospital, Kids house, police box, restaurant, hair salon & the construction.
So there are 8 buildings.
I like to be a mail man in Kids Plaza.
I can see many hoses in the picture so what am I in?
I’m in the construction.
I want to come back here again!
Good - bye guys!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...