6/24/2016

I will describe Field trip.


Today I will describe check paper.
Let’s work on this.
The top of the space is what you have to bring.
The bottom of the space is what you have to wear.
They’re 14 boxes & words.
These are we have = backpack, lunch box, snacks, wipe, raincoat, water bottle, handkerchief, tissue, picnic mat, white short T-shirt, school short pants, socks, sneakers & name tag.
Wow!!! There are so many words!!!
I prepared by myself.

Today I went for a field trip.
The field trip named Squirrel Park.
http://www.jalan.net/kankou/spt_27231ah3332005058/
I went to feed the squirrels.
I feed nuts.
It was faster than me.
I went by bus.
It was super huge.
I ate snack in the bus.
I ate lunch in a BBQ place.
It was rainy outside when I was eating my lunch.
I want to go there again!
Good-bye Everybody!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...