11/24/2016

I went Shimanami-Kaido.

Yesterday I went Shimanami-Kaido.
I went Hiroshima by car.
I took a Ferry.
I was trying to go to Imabari Hotel by bike.
I climed up the mountains and I fell off.
I hurt my knee.
I went to Lawson because I was sleepy.
My mother bought gum for me & my father.
I ate the gum.
It was the fruit gum and it was yummy.
There were so many bridges.
I went a bridge that has 2 bells.
I rang it.
The longest bridge was the last one.
My mother and I counted to 421.
I was surprised.
I went to the hotel and took a look in the room.
It was amazing!
There was a restaurant.
The food was yummy!
I saw a bath and it looked like a hot-spring.
I slept with my teddy bear.
The next day, I watched a TV show.
Then, I put on my clothes and bring my bike.
I was trying to go back to Onomichi.
I want to live in the hotel.
Do you want to live there?
I was happy because I like the hotel.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!



Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...