11/26/2016

Super Lucky Day!

Today is a super lucky day because my grandmother bought my new school bag, making sushi snack set, my mother bought me a toy eraser, I drank mango juice, I went to Neverland, I made Hot sand, I did restarant roll playing with my grandmother, my grandmother gave me a crayon and a pokemon hat, my grandmother watched my soccer, I watched pokemon on YouTube, I rode a Taxi, my grandmother bought me an Aquarius, I did Pokemon capsule toy & I watched magic!
Wow! So many lucky things!
Do you want to be like this?
It was realy fun.
I want to go to my grandmother's house one more time.
I want to be like this always.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...