11/29/2016

It was a lucky day.

Today was a lucky day because I ate the doremi snack.
I didn't bring my snack so I ate the doremi snack.
I ate 2 crackers, 1 rice cracker, 2 bicuits.
I drank Aquarius but my teacher spilt the juice.
I was trying to eat slow but it was fast because there were
only 5 snacks.
It was yummy.
I told to my freinds before snack time and I said to 1 afternoon kid after snack time when I arrived to the 7th floor.

I could play over there, too.
I played 4 times because before P.E, after P.E, in the afternoon when I finish morning writing .
The play corner is in the 3rd floor.

I will go to Kids Plaza with my friend Bruce, too.
I will go there in December 4th.
I want to go to Kids Plaza street when I visit there.
I am feeling excited because I will go to Kids Plaza with my friend Bruce.
Good bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...