1/05/2017

I did Mini soccer.

Today I did Mini soccer.
The winter vacation was really fun!
May mother bought me a new shoes and we went many fun places.
Never mind about that.
I did hand Janken and feet Janken with a soccer coach called Zen Coach.
I won every Janken games.
Oh, and we played tag.
But it is a different way.
If the coach catches you, you are eaten by the coach!
So the coach is a tiger.
Then, we passed the soccer ball to Zen coach 1 time with your feet.
After you get the ball, dribble and shoot in the goal.
I shot with a in-step-kick.
So it was a big great shot.
After everyone tried, we said "thank you and see you" to the coach.
And then, when he leaves away, we start continuing the lesson.
Oh, and today was a funny teacher.
I felt excited because I like soccer.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...