1/03/2017

I went to a Festival.

Today I went to a Festival.
It was crowded.
So I hold my father's hand.
But there were many stalls.
I saw many kinds of stalls like fried noodles, chocolate coated banana, super ball, gold fish scoop, corn, taiyaki, apple candy, cotton candy, castella, sausage, frank furt, octopus dumplings, oden & egg senbei.
I just bought chocolate coated banana.
But my mother bought taiyaki, sausage & frank furt.
And my father bought fried noodles.
Many kids wanted to do the games.
But I didn't.
Oh, and I used 300¥ for the chocolate coated banana.
I felt really excited because the chocolate coated banana was really delicious.
I'll see you tomorrow!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...