1/09/2017

I went to a festival.

Today I went to a festival.
But I didn't bring my money so I went back home by myself and get my money.
My mother and father was waiting in the convenient store so I went there.
And I didn't forget the key.
The convenient store's name is 7-eleven.
I had ¥610.
But I didn't use.
I saw many fun games and yummy foods.
I preyed.
Then, I did soccer.
After soccer, I drank a juice and we went to a grilled chicken store and bought a coffee.
I bought a castella.
I used ¥ 108.
It had animal faces.
When I went back my home, I ate it and it was yummy!
I want to go to a festival again.
Do you want to come with me?
I felt excited because the castella was super yummy!
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...