1/30/2017

I did cooking.

Today I did cooking lesson.🍳
Guess what, today's food was.......
...
...
Rice cake!
Today I didn't had my own snack so I could eat many.
The ones who have their own snacks can eat 1 rice cake.
We used strawberry jam for the rice cakes that don't have any taste.
And we used soybean flour for the other ones.
It was really yummy.
I want to make it at home.
You need water, big wooden bowl, wooden hammer and rice.
First get the rice and put into the big wooden bowl.
Then, get a wooden hammer and smash it.
Then, put the wooden hammer into the water.
After that, smash it again.
Repeat that many times until it sticks like a glue.
And put the toppings on it. 
Good-bye everybody!!!!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...