1/04/2017

Speech

Today I will talk about my speech.
There are 11 characters.
The title of this speech is "I am".
I'll tell you the characters.
The characters are fish, frog, owl, chicken, cat, dog, train, school bus, sun, star and moon.


The pictures are great, right?
Which pictures do you like?
Oh, and I will show you the speech.
Can you see well?
I can show you.
Just a few.

I am a fish. I swim in a brook. I need to be careful when I see a hook.
I am a frog on a lily pad. When you hear my song, you will know I am glad.
I am an owl I say "who". That is my greeting when I see you.
I am a chicken and eggs I will lay. So you can have breakfast to start of your day.
I am a cat I wash and purr. I have different colored  long or short fur.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!



Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...