8/31/2017

About shogi.

Today I will teach about shogi.
Shogi is a game which has some many triangle things.
I will show you a picture.

It is cool, right?
I love shogi very much.
But there is moves.
But there is many shogi peaces so I will not say all.
But shogi is fun.
If you come to Japan, I think you know very fast.
Maybe the Japanese people can teach you.
If you know shogi, Maybe you love shogi.
It is nice.
I have a shogi book.
I rate 100%.(shogi)
I hope you will know shogi fast.

Quiz Time ~ !

I am asking to the people who know shogi.
If you don't know shogi, you can skip. 
I will give you three questions.
Q1) How many squares can the king move?

1. Only left(1 step)
2. Only right(1 step)
3. All the squares(1 step)

Q2) Yes or No:
May the king win the game?

1. Yes
2. No

Q3(last))If your opponent takes the king, you ______.
1. Lose
2. Win
3. Continue


Answer

Q1. All the squares (1 step)
Q2. No
Q3. Lose

Closing

That's all for today.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...