8/22/2017

Yum!

Today I will talk about  a book called "Yum!".
A boy will make an ice cream.
I will show the story.
It takes one banana....
It takes one banana and 3 scoops of ice cream......
It takes one banana, 3 scoops of ice cream and a dribble of chocolate sauce........
It takes one banana, 3 scoops of ice cream, a dribble of chocolate sauce and 3 squirts of whipped cream......
It takes one banana, 3 scoops of ice cream, a dribble of chocolate sauce, 3 squirts of whipped cream and cherries on the top......
It takes on banana, 3 scoops of ice cream, a dribble of chocolate sauce, three squirts of whipped cream and cherries on top to make the perfect desert.

The End

How did you feel?
I felt happy.
I want to eat the ice cream because it has 3 scoops.
But my teeth will turn black.
But I liked when some one say "3 scoops of ice cream".

Closing

That's all for today.
Bye!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...