8/14/2017

Summer vacation's second half.

"Jigoku Meguri"

Today I woke up at 6 : 50  and I went to the "Jigoku Meguri".
"Jigoku Meguri" is a tour of spa that's have more than 90 degrees celcius hot water.
We collect 7 stamps from  "Jigoku Meguri".
There were many kind of  "Jikgoku".
We could see the alligators and crocodiles.
The "Jigoku"  looked  hot.♨
If you are  a bad boy or girl, when you die, the goblin will take you and put it in the boil water.(More than 90 degrees celcius.)
We took photos for you.



It was fun!
I ate hot - spring spa egg.
It was yummy!😃
We went  to  the foot bath.
I want  to go again.
I went by car.

Hot - spring

Next, we went to the Hot -  spring.
We did the sand  spa.
It was  hot.
We put sand all sand except our face.
We  was in the sand spa for 10 minutes.
Then,   I took a shower.
Because   we    were   covered with sand.
We went to the hot - spring.
It was  hot.


Closing

That's all for today.
Bye!!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...