8/20/2017

I made the bad guy's truck and police with Lego.

I made the bad guys  truck and the police with Lego and that's so cool.
As you see in the picture, the police is riding on the motor bike.
It is small, but maybe you can see a little tall box.
That is the bad guy's treasure.
But the bad guy is caught by the police.
The polices are wearing a helmet.
Of course!
Maybe the bad guy's truck is a tow truck!
But maybe.
If you didn't see the box and the whole truck so I will show you a picture clearly.

Do you see the box?
It is behind the truck.
The truck is cool, isn't it?
The money is out of the box.
Because the box is open.
If you have a Lego world and if you have this type of Lego, you can install to your Lego world.
I didn't buy.
My cousin gave me the Lego.
I love it!.
I like to play with Lego.
It is fun when I am making something with Lego.

Closing

That's all for today.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...