8/14/2017

Last day in Kyushu.

Today was the last day in Kyushu.

Stall

Yesterday, I went to the stall.
There were many tourists.
I was hungry.
So we went to a place called "Canal city".
We went to the stall.
We lined up a little bit.
It was yummy.
I ate Ramen and a food called "Oden".
I ate so many, so my tummy was full.

Bullet train


The local train was slow, so I went home with a bullet train.
The bullet train had a toilet, garbage can, vending machine, smoking area, powder room and a table.
The bullet train was very fast.
The door automatically open.
I got down in a station called "Shin - Osaka".
Then, I change trains with a train called "Midosuji line" and change trains again with a train called "Tanimachi line".
I loved the train.
The bullet train was so cool.
I want to ride everyday.
I will rate.......















Marine world

I went to an aquarium called "Marine world".
There was many fishes.
I went to the restaurant.
And I watch the dolphin show.
The dolphin's moves were great.
One of them was not a dolphin.
It was a whale.
It was big!
There were sardines.
There were 20, 000 sardines.
There were fur seals.
The fur seals clap and they balanced on a ball.
It was very fun and I was a little bit wet!

Closing

That's all for today.
Bye!!!!!!
















Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...