2/16/2018

Rhyming words

So, do you know what a rhyme is?
Well well, a rhyme is a word that is same on the last word.
So, an example before the quiz.
Example : The light is bright at night.
                         -----     -------     ------
See. Light Bright Night
So I think you know about rhymes about now.

Quiz time!

Is this a rhyme?

My dog will win at the race.
      -----         -----         ------

Yes

No

Let's take a cake to the lake.
        -----    ------          ------

Yes

No

My cat lays flat at the mat.
       ---         ----          ------


Yes

No

The shell fell in the well.
       ------ ----            -----

Yes

No

Three bees go in to a trip.
------- -----                 -----

Yes

No

Did you had fun?
These are the answers.

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Bingo Bye!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...