2/18/2018

Trip

Yesterday, I went a trip.
I went with my mother and father.
I went with the car.
The car is for 8 people.
First, I went to Kusatsu to meet my grandmother and grandfather.
I also met with my uncle and aunt.
They came from Taiwan.
First, I sit on the back seat.
I did many things with my grandmother.
I was headed to a hotel in the mountain.
When I arrived at the hotel, it was 4:30.
I went to the room and go to the hot spring.
Then, I went to eat dinner.
I went to my room and then go to my aunt and uncle's room.
I played a card game.
I even had a robot.
My uncle gave me.
It can roll.
Then I slept.
The next morning, I went to the hot spring again.
I went to the restaurant and eat breakfast.
Then, I played the card game again.
Then I took the car and drove home.
I was on the middle row.
Then, I return my grandfather, grandmother, aunt and my uncle and drove home.
Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...