2/03/2018

cathing game on Scratch

Today I will show you a project with Scratch.
I'll show you the project.

It takes many minutes and maybe hours to complete the project.
My father helped.
You can play it.
PLAY IT!
Ok.
So you know it was a catching game.
First, I copied the tips.
Then, I added some other blocks.
I coded it!
First, the background was white and there was a yellow cat.
You can program that cat - or you can delete and program other things.
You can choose your character and choose your background.
If you do the game, if you touch the black thing falling down and it go inside the bowl, you are out.
If you get 30 points, you cleared!
Yeah!
If you catch an apple, you get 1 point.
If you catch a banana, you get 5 points.
If you want to do, just download it!
I am doing with the computer.
But maybe, you can do with iPad.
You can also download other apps.
Or maybe you can watch a video of Scratch on Youtube.
Maybe you can search with Google.

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...