2/12/2018

Puyo Puyo Tetris

Do you know what Puyo Puyo Tetris is?
Well, it's a game we can do Tetris and something slimy.

PUYO PUYO
When there is 4 or more Puyos, they pop.
They pop with colors.
I'm good at Puyos but not so good.
My father is good at Puyos.
The Puyos fall down if they pop.
But sometimes, they not fall.
It depends on where it is.
I like Puyos.
I almost play the match with Puyos.
I think my mother is better with Puyos.


TETRIS
This is a block and my father is really good at them.
He does many tricks.
One is called T-spin.
If they fill in lines, the line will be gone.
I'm not good at Tetris when I do with Nintendo Switch.
But maybe I am a little good at Tetris.
If you erase 4 lines, we call it, "Tetris!".
________________________________________

Bye!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...