2/20/2018

Sphero Mimi

Today I'll show you Sphero Mimi.
This is Sphero Mimi.

It is a robot.
You can move, play and even code!
You think it is not a robot.
If you see the blog post "Trip", you know.
My uncle and aunt gave me.
First, I thought "What is that?" but now, because someone said it is a robot, I knew about it.
They gave me at the hotel room.
The colors are white and blue.
I think you can do on androids, Ipad, Iphone and others.
At least, if you had the apps, you can do it.
You need Sphero Mimi and Sphero Edu.
It can be in parts.

It is really hard to open.
If you had one, you are lucky.
You can also make with Legos.
You can search and buy at the stores.
Bye!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...