6/11/2018

Lunch!

Hello!
I am hungry.
Today's topic is "Lunch"?
Lunch = You eat foods in Afternoon.
Afternoon = After + noon= Afternoon. This time is about 12:00.
I love foods.
Even when I am full.
I try to eat.
Last time, I ate too many foods.
My tummy was almost broken.
I eat this.
It is the main food.

It was very yummy.
I can say it is the best!

By the way, that shop I went is called, "Bronco Billy".
It is a steak house.
When I eat hamburg and steak, it was delicious.
Link of Bronco Billy.
http://www.bronco.co.jp.e.acu.hp.transer.com
You know, it is a buffet.
There are ice creams, fruits, salad and more.
You can search on devices.
But it is time to say Bye bye.
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...