6/10/2018

New Bike

My parents bought me a new bike as my birthday present.๐Ÿšด‍♂️๐ŸŽ
The brand of the bike is Giant.
The colors are orange and black.
The main color is black.
The size is 24 inches and it is to big.
But I love it.
The type is rode bike.

My goal is, go Biwaichi in 1 day.
Biwaichi is  a big lake in Shiga, Japan.
I will finish sometimes.
I bought in a Giant store.
Only Giant bikes are sold in there.
I went by car.
There was a movie called "Tom and Jerry".
It was a movie that a cat and the mouse fight each other.
It is a fun movie.
There were helmets, shoes, cycle computer and more.
There were many different types of bicycles.
Mountain, minivelo, flat bar and more!
But it was raining.
I was very happy.
Hey, pass me the bike!
Ok!
๐Ÿšด‍♂️๐Ÿšด‍♂️๐Ÿšด‍♂️๐Ÿšด‍♂️๐Ÿšด‍♂️๐Ÿšด‍♂️๐Ÿšด‍♂️๐Ÿšด‍♂️
What the heck it emojis?
Wait, I passed 8!
Are you not happy?
Very cool!
Nice!
So.... What are you doing with the bikes?
Travelling!
Ok!Noted!
Ride the bikes!
Ok!
<Riding the bike sound>
Ok.
Bye!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...