6/05/2018

Warriors!

Hello!
Have you seen knights and warriors?
Well, I didn't!
Because I am a child.
I can't be a warrior or knights.
Maybe I can be a soldier when I grow up.
Shooting a gun.
Bamb!
What's that sound?
1.breaking glass
2.shooting gun
3.fighting with sword and shield
Answers!
Number 2!
Well, I never (1,2,3).Because I am not a soldier.
Answers are somewhere.
And why I am talking about warriors?
1. Made with origami
2. I love warriors
3. Want to be a warrior
Answers!
Number 1!
I (1,2,3) with helmets, swords and other equipments.
The Answers are some where again!
Yes, I love making with origami.
I made for only 20 minutes!
And I love it!
I made armors, too.
It is really cool.
The shield is strong, the sword is diamond!
We can battle!
Battle time!
Player one : Leo HP 100%
Player two : (Your name) HP 100%
Ouch!
Player one: Leo HP 10%
Ouch!
I died.
You win!!
Player two WINS!!!!!!
Player one LOSE.......
Oh, It is 6:00 p.m.
Bye!!!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...