6/08/2018

700 posts on my blog!

Hello!!
I posted 700 blogs and I love it!

What is most Glad things

Many people see my blog.
Because the audience want to see my blog and I want to show to the audience.

What is most difficult things?

Even my mother says something, I don't know how to do it.
I don't know how to write.

Kind of Article

Quizes, Trivia, Book review, games, Introduce something and more.
I wrote many kind of article.

What I can do now

I can post a video!
I write many sentences.
I can upload images and links.
I can do post a blog fast.
My typing is speedy.

Things to try

I want to tell about Trivia.
I want to be a Trivia man.

Next goal?

I want to post 800 blogs.
Until October, 2018.

I want to go to Kidzania!
You can do the job.
That's all about today.
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...