11/12/2018

Fun facts!!!!

Hello guys!!!!
Today, I need to tell you a good news!!!
The news is I have a poo in my house!!
No! No!
I will tell you fun facts!!!

1. In Japan, KFC gave away iPhone Cases Shaped like Giant Chicken Drumsticks.
                       Yeah!!!

2. California Inventors Created a Real Life Hoverboard!
     Yes!!!!!


3. Cucumbers were known as "Cow cumbers" Until the Mid- 19th Century.


4, Hello Kitty's full name is Kitty White.



5. A group of Twitter users in Japan once posted 143,199 tweets in 1 second.

6. Cockroaches that lived 250 million years ago were as big as today's house cats.

           EEK!!!!


How was that?
I love the 1 because  If that Giant Chicken Drumsticks were real, I can eat!!!!
How about you?
I love reading .
This is the Weird but true 7!
If you want to buy, go to the amazon and type in " Weird but true 7".
We have more Weird but true series.


Thank you and bye!!!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...