11/09/2018

I got an Amibo!

Hello guys!!!
How are you doing?
So there is a big news for you.
I bought an Amibo!!!!!!
If you don't know Amibo, Amibo can give you extra things to your game.
Look at this.
That is my favorite game, Zelda Amibos.
I got the Zelda Link Twilight Princess.
When we scan the Amibo, the treasure chest will be falling down.
Maybe, A rare item like Epona the horse, Twilight Bow, etc will come!
I love getting rare items.
I also bought the DLC pack too!
Each Amibo  can give us different items.
How about this?
Yeah!
That's the Twilight Link Amibo.
We have Skyward Sword, Link(Archery), Link(Riding), etc.
That's the end of today.
Thank you and Bye!!!!!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...