11/19/2018

I went to Kyoto!!!!!

Hello!
How are you doing?
Well, I went to Kyoto!!!
Why?
Because there was school yesterday so today there is no school.
Today I liked the Kyoto railway museum so I will say about the railway museum.
I went Kyoto with my mom and I went from Osaka ----   Kyoto by train.
After I arrived at Kyoto, I went by foot and I also rode on the bus.
My foot was hurting.
And when I arrived at the railway museum, there was many trains!!!! 🚆
There were many types of trains.
I liked the Shinkansen.
And I also by a ticket(with free because it is a museum) and go to a station gate.
There was the new gate and the old gate.
I also operate the driver and railroad crossing.
I also operate more things.
Sometimes I go inside the train.
It was sooooooooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!
Then, I go home.
I also visited other places too.
For example, a shrine.
It was so fun!
That is all for today.
Bye!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...