11/15/2018

I made Family Mart with LEGOS!!!!

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and girls!
Today, I made something with Legos.
Of course,, I will show you other Legos.
Lego is famous.
But, If you don't know what is Lego, Lego is a block.
You can make anything with block parts.
Here.
I hope everyone know what is Lego.....
But this is a Lego block.

So I will show my great Family Mart!!!
Bam!!!



Look at that FamilyMart!!!!
`It is so good!
Look at the Legos, drinks and the cashier!
Great!
I like the Lego part.
But we have more things I made with Legos.



Look at that!
That is so amazing!!1
The racing car, the TNT!
Great!
OH MY GOD!!!!
That is so amazing.
That is all for today.
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...