1/06/2019

I went to Daisen trip.

Hello guys!!
Do you know what I did yesterday?
Yeah!
I went to Tottori, Daisen!


I went to do snow boarding.
First,  I rode the bus.


I went from Nambo and arrived at Tottori, Daisen.
We could make a snow man.
Then, another bus came and took to a hotel.
There was much snow.
After the check in, I went to the room and went to snow boarding!
It was difficult but fun!
I went to the lift and slide!
And it was fun!
It was time.
I went back to the hotel and go to bath.
Then, we went to the buffet restaurant.
It was too yummy!
My tummy was full.
Then, we went back to the room and prepared to sleep.
We played Nintendo Switch and sleep.
I want to play snow boarding again.
I will ask Dad if I can go to snow boarding.

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...