1/20/2019

When I will be 3rd grade student....

Hello!
I will be a 3rd grade student soon.
I am very exited and can't wait.
But 2nd grade and 1st grade was fun!
I think my class is 3-1.
I am looking forward who is the teacher.
When i be 3rd grade, I can learn science, and social studies and , play the recorder.
I am excited for that.
I am also excited for the new Kanjis.
And I  love P.E!
I will show you a list.


What do we do at 3rd grade

List

-------------------------------------
Math

fraction, division,  Decimal. etc

--------------------------------------
Japanese

Kanjis( Very difficult),  Alphabet, grammar, more difficult reading, How to use Japanese dictionary. etc

--------------------------------------

Social studies

how to interview, town exploring, shopping .etc


------------------------------------

Science

turn on the light, magnetic force, sun light, etc



---------------------------------

P.E

Vaulting horse, relay, high jump, swimming (grade up) base ball game, dance etc.



--------------------------------


music

recorder, rythme, melody, etc.


------------------------------

art and craft

grade up drawing,  grade up clay, etc.



-----------------------------


moral education

?????


--------------------------

class activity


 ?????
---------------------

That is all of the list.
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...