1/13/2019

I went to the Party room!

Hello!
Today, I went to the Party room!
I went to my friend’s house.
When I came to the Party room, I played with the soccer game.
And the Japan team won.
I also watched TV.
It was a soccer TV.
When I was watching TV, Everyone was eating dinner.
After Dinner, I did Hide and seek and shogi and legos.
In hide and seek, I found everyone.
And I lose when I played Shogi.
In legos, I made a zoo.
There was many good ideas.
Then, I went outside.
I played with a rake.
And I played Splatoon in real life.
Then, we did Police and thief.
I was the police.
I catched everyone.
I was very glad.
It was time to go.
It was 10:00 pm.
I went back to my home and slept.
Thanks for reading this blog.

Bye~!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...