6/28/2019

I went to Sun Moon Lake in Taiwan.

Hello!!
Today, I went to Sun Moon Lake in Taiwan!
I did 1 round of the lake.
And I went with the bicycle.
I can’t get my bicycle from Japan so I rent from a Giant store.
The bicycle type is a mountain bike.
Taiwan has many up and downs.
There was a 4 km mountain.
But I did it!
I just climbed the mountain!
There were 2 temples.
They were very big!
But the lake was beautiful!
The color of the lake was emerald green.
By the way, I came the lake by the bus.
And outside, it was very hot.
So when I go to any vehicle or building, there is a air conditioner.😂😂
So it was very cold. (wwww)
There was 30 km of the lake.
When I finished, I went to the Giant store to return the bicycle, the Giant’s staff actually gave us a certificate!
I was very happy.
And we finished the 3rd day of Taiwan.
See ya!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...