6/11/2019

Today's things at school

Hello!
Today, I want to show you what I did today.
First, When I woke up at 7:00 am, the pupa was moving.
When I went to school, I read books.
Then, we did learn like social studies, P.E, Math, etc.
It was a lot of fun.

Then, the lunch was yummy!
There were melons and something like a curry!
That is the yummiest part.
There is blueberry jam with bread and soup.
The melon is the yummiest in today's lunch.
And we learn and go home.
When I go home, the pupa changed to a butterfly!
Then, I went to soccer.
Today's soccer was another place.
It was far from my house.
We did soccer and finished.
I was lucky because we did shoot practice.

Then I went home.

Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...