6/30/2019

I went to Syntrend Center.

Hello!!!
Today, I went to the Syntrend center in Taiwan.
 I went with my aunt.
 I went with a taxi.
When I arrived we saw a pumpkin.
And we were at. Taipei.
There was a Conan Stamp rally so I did it.
I got a present.
I did VR.
It was amazing.
I was at a VR world.
But when I put off the. head set, it was back to normal.
There was a land.
But If I touch the land, it was real sand.
There name was Isand AR.
I played and it was very good.
We. could make lakes or rivers when you dig in the sand,  and create mountains!
We could also slap objects.
We also did a Nintendo Switch game.
I did Zelda.
I almost defeated a mini. boss but I did Game over.
I ate Mango shaved ice.
It was big and cold and yummy.
 And when I go home, I went Mame a walk.
And at dinner, I ate Mensen.
It is noodles.
It is a Taiwan traditional food.
It is very good.
And I finished the day.
See ya!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...