6/14/2019

Today's lunch!

Hello!
Today, I will say today's lunch.
Today's lunch was very yummy!
Look at this!

Wow!
: ) (+_+)
This is amazing!
It is very delicious.
The orange was little sour.
But I put fried noodles into the bread.
Like this.

That was also delicious.
I ate Okura too.
The Okura was yummier than the normal Okura.
I think the school's lunch is yummier than a normal foods.
But the yummiest one is the orange.
But it was not usual as everyday's one.
Every day, we don't have fruit and fried noodles.
Or dessert.....
But today, we rarely have.
Sometimes, a very good dessert will come.
It is very yummy!
I hope Monday's lunch is good too!
Oh, it is the time!

See ya for now!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...