3/05/2021

A little self introduction about me

 Hello!

I never do a nice self introduction, so I will do it!

I am Leo! (Leo618)

And I live in Japan, Osaka.

I am a elementary student.

I like Soccer(foot ball) and Tennis and Cycling!

In my free time, I like to read books and watch videos.

I like to play games like Nintendo Switch and VR.

In Nintendo Switch, I like to play Mario Bros and Splatoon, Zelda, Smash Bros ultimate,

and in VR, I like to play Population One!

I like Among us in the indie games.

I am doing Youtube, Twitter, Scratch, and more!

I am been calling Chameleon from my friends.

I have a website : Leo618 - Top

I like mangas and anime, like demon slayer!


Bye!!!


0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...